Sunday, November 9, 2014

Updates

 Hey all!
Hope you are all having a wonderful fall, I know I am! I've been super busy with school and riding, and things are going great.  I've got a couple updates on Littles as well as some plans for this upcoming year.

  First of all, Littles back troubles turned out to be no big deal! It was actually just cramps because she was in heat. So yay! She doesn't have some severe back problem! ;) We've finally bought a saddle that fits her pretty well, and was a very reasonable price. I'm so happy we figured out all this pony back drama because I was getting really stressed and worried.
   I have accomplished one of my big goals! I jumped 3 ft tackless, with no hands the other day! I'm so happy Littles and I are at the point in our relationship where I trust her enough to do that. She's the best horse in the world, and I honestly don't know what I'd do without her. Now with high school stress and drama, I can't imagine not having her here. Our anniversary is coming up in three weeks! I couldn't be more excited. I can't believe it's been almost a year with this crazy little horse.
   I now have a little over half the money it will take to buy Littles. I've been trying to pick up odd jobs and such to get a bit of money to put towards the pony fund, and it's going well. I've been cleaning tack for a couple of people and am hoping I can continue doing that to make some extra cash. I'm not totally sure what's going on with payments right now, so we will wait and see how this plays out.
  Now onto some of the plans for next year. This winter we're planning on doing a clinic, and some off property schooling at my trainers farm and rcra (royal canadian riding academy). Then hopefully, by February or March,  we can go do a few trillium shows at .75 to warm up for our main season. Then finally, once the A shows start, we will begin our journey to qualify for the royal. It's going to be very busy and tiring, but I'm so ready to tackle all these goals and plans. We may also be buying a trailer to help offset some of the costs, so that's exciting!
  Sorry for such a short aand boring post, just thought I'd keep yall updated on what's going on with sassy pony and I. Remember to go and hug your horses!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment