Monday, March 16, 2015

SUPER EXCITING UPDATE TIME

    Hey all!
 It's been a while since I've written here, and I have some very exciting news to share.
Drumroll please......
WE BOUGHT LITTLES!!!

  The sassy pony mare is officially ours, and right in time for show season! After this long, cold, terrible winter, I'm happy to say something incredible has come out of it.

  While everyone was off to play in sunny Florida, the pony and I have been training our freezing bums off to prepare for our debut trillium show. March 22, at RCRA, less than a week away! Of course Littles had to scare us by injuring herself on Thursday, but I'm happy to say it was nothing serious and she will be perfect and ready to go for Sunday.
   
   I really don't have too much more news for today, due to a very cold and uneventful winter. I will be sure to blog this week, maybe about our show prep? Thank you all for reading and don't forget to hug your horses!
  Annie and Littles
 Littles and I schooling at RCRA 
3ft oxer with the best pony

No comments:

Post a Comment