Thursday, February 6, 2014

100 Page Views!!!! And Some Announcements

  OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!! So I just got 100 page views!!!! I know this probably isn't that big a deal, but I am so happy! It's so crazy seeing that people from different countries have seen my blog! Thank you so much for looking at and reading my blog! Sorry I'm really really excited about this. :) I hope whoever is reading this knows truly how much it means just knowing people are reading what I'm writing. Seeing the number 100 just makes it feel real. Anyways enough of my rambling. I had a few things I wanted to tell you guys. First was that I just found out my show division was cancelled. :( That was pretty sad, but it's okay there's always next time. As well, I wanted to tell you guys what I plan to do with this blog. I plan on writing a new blog post everyday! This is a big commitment but I'm going to try to keep up a very regular routine of posting something every day! I can't guarantee I'll be able to do every day, but you can bet I will try! So thank you all for reading, and I hope you guys have a lovely day!! :)
Haha had to post that.
Annie

7 comments: