Saturday, February 8, 2014

Eqspiration And Sassy Ponies

  Hey guys!
        So as you guys know from my last blog, I was having some joint issues yesterday and couldn't really do anything. I spent all day just lying in bed watching YouTube videos. It was a pretty cruddy day. I found out that our show division was cancelled (for very stupid reasons I might add), I couldn't ride or see the ponies, it was overall a useless day of nothing. Except of course hitting 250 page views!!! Thank you all for brightening up an otherwise horrible day. So what do I do when I have nothing to do? I watch equitation videos! If you can't ride, you can always watch and learn from other people riding.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4lw9MBcu0I
   This video I have watched probably a million times. It's like I think that watching amazing riders will make me become an amazing rider! I thought I should post a link to that video in case anyone else is having a cruddy day of doing nothing at all. And for your viewing pleasure, I must post this video too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUaP0t5IUnM
   That video should pretty much make your life complete. I find it so adorable how the little boy never even seems fazed by the fact that he's falling off, getting bucked off, being taken off with, etc.. I think every little rider needs to ride a bratty little pony. Usually you grow out of the bratty pony stage when you are about 8. Me on the other hand, I never did.
   So if you are having a bad day, just come back to this blog post and watch little children being bucked off sassy ponies. That sounds a bit odd, doesn't it? We horse people are a strange breed. Anyways sorry for the short blog post, it's a bit all over the place and I'm quite busy. But regardless I hope you guys enjoyed and thank you so much for reading! Remember to hug your horses and have a lovely day!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment